Oh my God, my first day blogging! So, hello my friends I have not met ... I have been in the alternative healing field for over 30 years! I have been emailing my supplement, vitamin and herb group as well as friends and family and other groups for years on the latest, most pioneering, innovative health info out there. Everyone keeps saying: "Why aren't you blogging???" So, here I am ... finally ...
I recently returned to Salem, Oregon. I am a licensed massage therapist and I specialize in pain and trauma relief. I love bringing relief to those who have been suffering for too long without stopping the pain.
Pain is the body's way of telling you that something is not working right. You could have fallen as child, or been a quarterback in high school, and this is the origin of your pain now. So, it has slowly built up of the years. Sometimes, pain can be caused from microbes, from heavy metals and from the hundreds of thousands of toxic chemicals in our world. The methods I use, help release not only these toxins, but stimulate your immune system, and open up your tissues, so that nerves are not being pressed upon by inflammation!!! And ... we can talk more and more and more about all of these things in future blogs ...
Amazingly, I just hold onto the painful joint for long periods of time and my hands seem to know how to find the stress lines and what to do, when to move, how to move. After the first hour, people do go home with much less pain. Each session afterwards, we keep dissipating that stuck energy. Energy does get lodged in tissue, ALL tissue, including bone. I understand this.
If you are distraught, have tried everything, nothing works, blog me, let's talk ... Meanwhile check out http://www.iahp.com/janettewarren and my massage license is: 11510
No comments:
Post a Comment